Today's automotive manufacturing environment demands:
- A commitment to world-class quality
- Globally competitive pricing
- Exceptional delivery performance
- Processes repeatable over millions of cycles
- Highly engineered products that satisfy demanding mechanical, strength, fatigue, and performance criteria
ASCO satisfies tight tolerance capability indices on critical features and applies Six Sigma and Lean methodologies for problem solving and continuous process improvement.
Engineering support through Collaborative Product Design (CPD) ensures manufacturability, robust applications, and maximum cost savings.
Engineered materials satisfy demanding engineering, performance and endurance requirements.
Creative tooling designs allow for intricate multi-level parts with greater mechanical, strength and fatigue properties when compared to competitive processes.
Transportation applications include gear carriers, transfer case components, air bags, safety restraints, shock absorbers, auxiliary motor, brake, and seat components.