LAWN & GARDEN
Manufacturing for today’s Lawn & Garden industry requires:
- Cost effective, high strength parts for new hydro-static transmissions
- World Class Quality systems
- Intelligent component solutions for water conservation irrigators
- Product testing and reliability
- Process stability over a million cycles
ASCO satisfies tight tolerance capability indices on critical features and applies six sigma and lean methodologies for problem solving and continuous process improvement. Engineering support though collaborative product design ensures robust manufacturability and quality components. Engineered materials satisfy demanding engineering, performance and endurance requirements. Lawn & Garden applications include: sprinkler gear pattern adjusters, spray nozzles, snow blower bearing flanges, commercial irrigation bull gears and moisture sensors.