ASCO Sintering Co. to exhibit at International Fluid Power Expo (IFPE) in Las Vegas, NV March 10-14 2020
From sensor technology and data analytics to robotics and automation, you will see all of the latest innovations in fluid power:
- Have in-depth technical conversations with other engineers and executives to spark new ideas
- Talk with suppliers about your specific challenges and the solutions they offer
- Attend innovative education classes and sessions covering the latest topics and industry trends
- Bring your questions—and leave with smart new solutions to solve your most pressing technical problems
This event only happens once every three years in conjunction with CONEXPO-CON/AGG, the largest international gathering placefor the construction industries—don’t miss out in 2020.
- The next show will be held March 10-14, 2020
- IFPE is held every 3 years in Las Vegas
- Registration for IFPE will open July 23, 2019
ASCO’s participation in IFPE helps reinforce our position as an acknowledged industry leader in the manufacture of award-winning highly complex powdered metal parts, specializing in valve guides and other quick-disconnect components, through the application of a six sigma zero-defect philosophy. Examples of just some of our award winning products can be reviewed on this Products page.
We invite you to stop by the ASCO Sintering Co. booth in the Las Vegas Convention Center, and meet with us that week. We will have Sales and Engineering management staff in attendance to review any applications or projects you may have.
See you there!