Today’s aerospace component requirements are:
- A commitment to world class quality
- Globally competitive pricing
- Complete process control and documentation
- Exceptional delivery performance
- Processes repeatable over millions of cycles
- Highly engineered products that satisfy demanding performance criteria
ASCO satisfies tight tolerance capability indices on critical features and applies six sigma and lean methodologies for problem solving and continuous process improvement. Engineering support though collaborative product design ensures robust manufacturability and quality components. Engineered materials satisfy demanding engineering, performance and endurance requirements. Aerospace components include monel expanding collars, pure nickel compression connectors and pure copper Lug crimps.