Medical industry requirements
- A commitment to world class quality
- Globally competitive pricing
- Complete process control and documentation
- Exceptional delivery performance
- Processes repeatable over millions of cycles
- Highly engineered products that satisfy demanding material and design criteria
ASCO satisfies tight tolerance capability indices on critical features and applies six sigma and lean methodologies for problem solving and continuous process improvement. Engineering support though collaborative product design ensures robust manufacturability and quality components. Engineered materials satisfy demanding engineering, performance and endurance requirements. Medical components include: High precision endoscope components including focus rings, range stops, sensor retainers – Ratchets for prescription medication “pens”, gear reduction systems for intestinal staplers and multi-function devices.